I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award!
I was nominated by the wonderful MrsCraft of craftandothercrazyplans, so thank you! Her blog is lovely, I do recommend going and having a look around.
The Rules that come along with this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Make a post about the award (I don’t see why you wouldn’t!)
- Give a brief recap of how your blog began
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you wish to give the award to
- Comment on each blog, letting them know of their nomination and providing a link to the post.
Tiny Horse Talk started 3 years ago, after my crafting results were beginning to look good. It was originally mostly about my model horse herd, but it has since expanded to include crochet and anything miniature.
Now, for some tidbits of advice:
- For the first few posts (or even some after that!) you may be stuck for ideas, so sit down and brainstorm stuff to write about. Having a backup list of ideas is very useful, and can help you get through creative blocks.
- Involve yourself in the blogging community! Follow blogs that you like, they don’t have to blog about the same stuff as you, and comment on their posts. You’ll usually get comments back and also increase views to your blog.
I may have to go off the beaten track for the nominations, because I don’t actually follow 15 blogs yet. I’ll nominate as many as I can, so go to these blogs if you are in need of anything from crochet to inspirational doodles.
Minki at StableStoreys
cedarwoodstables at CWS Stables & Studio
Nichelle at Desktop Stables
Penny Redshaw at Motivating Giraffe
Claire at Once Upon a Yarn
Lucy at Attic24