Project Roundup

This could be an embroidery special, as this post is just embroidery updates.



The Creativity patch is done! The spare mint thread I had is a slightly different colour to the colour I finished the border with, but it’s much less visible in real life.


I’ve also started the Slytherin crest. This is before:


After finishing the writing:



And above is the nearly finished snake. The satin stitch on the main snake body is meant to look like scales, and the tail and head will be just plain satin stitch, as they will be a bit difficult to do scales on. I plan on cross-stitching the background behind the snake next, in silver.

Anyways, see ya!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s