Over the past week or so, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award three times, which is truly an honour! Thank you to Pegasus Expert at Sunshine Stables, Minki of StableStoreys and towaco5oh from horsecrazyforgirls for the nominations, it is much appreciated!
The Rules Are:
- Acknowledge the blog/s that gave you the award
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify these bloggers of their nominations
- Give them 11 questions to answer
I’ll start with Pegasus Expert’s questions.
- Do you actually want to do this?
Yes! It’s a lot of fun answering questions that others have thought up that you may not have considered before.
2. Do you know what this award is?
I know it is to recognise new bloggers who are just starting out, and help get them out into the blogging community.
3. Have you been awarded something like this before?
4. Do you like horses?
Yes, they’re my favourite animal.
5. Do you have pets?
I have a dog, Charlie, who is a Cavoodle (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x Poodle).
6. Are you sure you want to do this?
7. Are you tired?
No, not really.
8. Can you tell my creativity for questions has run out?
Yes, it’s hard thinking of questions to do!
9. Are you a horse nerd?
Yes, I’d say so. I do know a lot about them.
10. Do you dislike it when someone says ‘white’ instead of ‘grey’ when talking about a horse?
If I know they’re ‘horsey’, then it does annoy me, but if they aren’t experienced with the terminology, then I don’t expect them to know the difference.
11. Are you positively sure that this was a mistake because of these questions?
I don’t completely understand the question, but I’ll say no.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
I was making lots of miniatures before starting my blog, and I wanted to share them with the world and have another creative outlet.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
Ooh, this is hard! Maybe one of my favourite authors, like Marissa Meyer.
3. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I’m pretty happy with my life, so I wouldn’t change anything.
4. Do you YouTube?
I don’t make videos or have an account, but I do watch quite a bit of YouTube!
5. What are your dreams for your blog?
Probably to encourage more readers, and keep it going as long as I can, really.
6. Do you have any pets and if so, what are their names?
I answered this one above!
7. Who are some bloggers you recommend?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I had to pick one place, probably Japan during cherry blossom season, though there are a lot of places I’d love to go!
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what five things would you want with you?
A book called How to Get Off a Desert Island Alone, raft-building materials, food, water and shelter.
10. What is your biggest fear?
I really don’t like insects, of any kind. (Except butterflies and ladybirds.)
11. On a scale of 0.5 to 10.5, how much do you love blogging?
Definitely a 10! It’s such a welcoming community full of wonderful people.
Finally, towaco5oh’s questions:
- What’s your favourite holiday?
2. What’s your favourite movie?
I don’t really watch many, but I love the Marvel films!
3. Are you a Christian? If so, what church do you go to?
I feel religion is a private matter.
4. How did you start blogging?
I started because I wanted a creative outlet for my miniatures, showing them to more people and motivating myself to get better.
5. What’s your favourite sport?
I find eventing very entertaining, even though I don’t get to watch it a lot.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Apart from Japan, probably the UK.
7. Do you have any pets, if so what are their names?
I answered this above as well!
8. On a scale of one to ten, how amazing are horses?
Pretty high, I’d say a solid 9.5.
9. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I read a lot of books when I’m not crafting.
10. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, and I don’t plan on learning.
11. If you could change your username, what would you change it to?
I quite like the one I have, to be honest.
Congratulations if you read this far! I’ll leave the nominations open to anyone who wishes to be nominated, but there’s no pressure to do this if you don’t want to. I might leave you to create your own questions if you’d like to participate, I’d love to see what you come up with.
I’ll leave you with a picture, as this is a very wordy post.
Anyways, see ya!