I’ve had the time recently to make a few alterations that I’ve been meaning to do for a while, starting with slimming the legs of Sarah’s jeans a little, as she prefers a slim fit.



I also added nice sleeve ends to this old navy jacket of hers, as the sleeves were a little short and it was a bit plain and boring.


Sarah also needed a new denim jacket, as I really was not happy with the fit of the old one (below, on the coat hanger).




I decided not to embellish the new denim jacket, because I thought this shade of denim looked much nicer without it. The jacket was also very easy to sew, I didn’t have to unpick anything, and I didn’t want to jinx that!

I am thinking of putting a separate strip of fabric on the bottom instead of the hem to make it look a little more realistic, but I’m happy with it otherwise.

Anyways, see ya!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s