I’ve been doing some major surgery on the Diagon Alley streetlights recently.
I’ve been beheading them to make way for these new lights!
I’ve spent months trying to figure out how to make these, and the answer finally came to me a few weeks ago.
The tops are removable, so I could put a small battery-powered light inside, provided I find one small enough. (There is a video on the THT Instagram that shows what a light would look like! It’s very cool.)
This is how I originally wanted the Diagon Alley streetlights to look, so I’m very pleased it finally looks the way I see it in my head! Or a bit closer to that vision, at least.
Anyways, see ya!