Project Roundup

I’ve finished the embroidery for the Slytherin badge, woohoo!

Here’s the colours done…


…backstitching in progress…


…and it’s finished!


The badges are currently drying in the sun, and after they’re dry, I’ll cut them all out and sew felt and a safety pin onto the backs of each.


I also finished covering the interior of the stable. I ended up choosing to do half the walls in cream and half in wood, which looks very classy.



The floors of the stables are covered in paper that looks sort of like bedding, and the parquet floor is for a little multipurpose room, to store tack and some seating and feed, if I can.

Anyways, see ya!


4 thoughts on “Project Roundup

  1. Your embroidery is so pretty…I love how the Slytherin one turned out! And the stable looks very classy indeed. Your model horses are a lucky bunch! ^_^ πŸ™‚


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s