Blazer Remake

I made this navy blazer for Sarah a while ago, and while it still fits and looks nice, it’s a little plain.


So I set about making a new one with a new pattern…



…to great effect.


I like the cuffs of the sleeves, as I used a contrasting fabric to make them slightly longer.



I used the same contrasting fabric underneath the collar too. Because this is the first time I used this pattern, there are a few things that still need adjusting, as the pattern is designed for Barbie dolls.

Anyways, see ya!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s