Project Roundup

First, a quick project – this was my desk pin tin and pincushion, and it had had this ugly, yellow sponge on the top for a while.


Half an hour later, and I’ve switched the sponge out with a nice, blue pincushion, stuffed with various fabric scraps I found in my bin.


I think that looks much better! A vast improvement for a half hour’s work.



I’m also making the first proper fabric doll! She’ll be one of Sarah’s friends, and above is an assemblage of things that hint at what she’ll be like. I’m excited to introduce her!

Anyways, see ya!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s