Project Roundup

I’ve been meaning to replace the hood on Sarah’s 13th Doctor coat for a while, as it was originally made with too-small scraps, and I finally got round to it.

IMG_4422_1

This new one sits much better over the shoulders, and it fits over her head!

IMG_4423_1

IMG_4424_1
The obligatory recreating-the-promo-pics….. picture.

I’m also making another birds’ nest in this orange yarn, which I have an excess of.

IMG_4421_1

IMG_4425_1

It’s significantly larger than the others – the base is 11 rounds, and I’ve got a lot more rounds on the sides to do yet!

Anyways, see ya!

FillieFanatic

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s