My bakery’s front façade is coming along slowly – here we’ve got the exterior brickwork done….
….and the addition of a window. The plan is to have the name of the bakery painted onto the glass of the window, which will hopefully look really good!
I’m also sewing together all the squares for my cushion cover – these two stacks below are sewn together in pairs.
I’ve been sewing them to make these 2×4 rectangles while watching the Olympics.
When I’ve got four of these rectangles, I’ll sew them together at the top and bottom edges. I will probably also use the back of these squares as the ‘right’ side, because this side of them looks a little messy! I’ll see what it looks like when it’s on the cushion insert.
Anyways, see ya!