Do you remember Sarah’s khaki jacket that I made ages ago? Well, I like to think my outerwear-making skills have improved somewhat….
So, here is the new-and-improved version!
I kept as much as I could of the original jacket, which includes the sleeves (because that embroidery was difficult).
Unfortunately, I did have to re-make the collar, as the original collar was too short for this new neckline.
The body of the jacket is lined with some scrap cotton sateen from a project I have yet to show you, which I think goes really well with the khaki.
I would have taken photos outside, but it has not stopped raining for three days (at least, in Sarah’s world), so it would have been covered by her raincoat.
I am much happier with how it fits now – the original one was way too small! I do need to modify the pattern to make the neckline a bit smaller, as it dips down quite a bit at the back of the neck.
Anyways, see ya!