First off, I’ve started a new life-sized dress on my treadle machine. The bodice is complete, and the collar is attached:
I’m hoping to get the sleeves hemmed and attached before the end of the weekend.
Okay, the second sleeves are much smaller. Afte I made Tiffany that short-sleeved patchwork shirt, I wanted to put sleeves on her pinky-orange shirt too.
I set these into the armholes, and I’ve got to say, they look good. The reason for this is, I want these shirts and their bright colours to be more visible when they’re under a pinafore.
Finally, the plant is a crochet one for Needle & Thread, using a pattern I found in a Simply Crochet magazine.
I have the pattern open on my iPad, and at the moment, it doesn’t look like much. This is the green sphere underneath all the foliage in that tiny image on the screen. From here, I want to make the sphere a little smaller before I finish rounding it out, because this pattern uses thicker yearn than I’ve got here. Needle & Thread isn’t that big!
Anyways, see ya!