Project Roundup

This is pretty much the Doctor Who edition of Project Roundup, as both of the things I'm working on at the moment are¬†Doctor Who related! First, I decided to crochet the scarf the Doctor wears in the New Years special, so I went out and colour-matched as best as I could... ...and I'm now nearly… Continue reading Project Roundup

2018 in Review

We're back here again, wow. Time flew by, didn't it! As per Tiny Horse Talk tradition, let's sum up this year in 12 photos. January: February: March: April: May: June: July: August: September: October: November: December: Last year I said I wanted to do more large projects, and looking back, I certainly did! I made… Continue reading 2018 in Review

Mandala Success!

Previously, when I've tried to crochet mandalas, they haven't really turned out very well. Perhaps it's because I don't read the pattern properly all the time, but when I make a successful mandala, it's a small cause for celebration. I like the colours in this mandala, it looks very spring-y, unlike the cold, rainy weather… Continue reading Mandala Success!